Following the Rosary Run (around 10:30 am), there will be a huge Victory Festival at St. Mary of Victories. Even if you're not a runner or a walker, and you can't come down to cheer on the Runners and Walkers, come to the Victory Festival. Here's a list of what will be going on at the Festival.
1. Live Music - We will have THREE live bands on the Victory Stage centrally located on our parking lot:
2. Barbecue - there will be pulled pork sandwiches and Hungarian Brats served by the Knights of Columbus Bishop's Council 10490!
3. Ice Cream and "Philadelphia Water Ice" - this is a special treat brought to us by T.C. Treats of O'Fallon, IL. You have to try all the flavors! (My favorite is the cherry ice!)
4. Kid's Games - the parishioners of St. Mary of Victories will be running some select carnival games for the kids.
5. Clowns - the Knights of Columbus Clowns will be present to entertain.
6. Free Balloon Animals - The guys from Way Cool Balloons will be on-site making their creations for all visitors. Free.
7. Beer and Refreshments - There will be a beer booth with plenty of fresh beer available for your responsible consumption!
8. The Second Annual Great Cookie Sale - Inside Mindszenty Hall there will be an amazing assortment of cookies donated by area bakeries and our parishioners. You can't imagine the variety and the delicious flavors!
9. Vendors - there will be a small vendor fair inside the hall as well. Look for St. Joseph Radio and Monsignor John McCarthy's New Book on sale! We will also be taking orders for Hungarian Sausage which we usually sell in November!
10. Church Tours - take a tour of historic St. Mary of Victories. Built in 1843, the church is a beautiful example of pre-Civil-War architecture. It's one of the most impressive spaces in St. Louis. Don't miss out!
Stay Tuned for more details! A map of the Victory Festival area is below: